A feast for the queen-the queen (freddie, god, how much we miss you ...)
No, I'm not speaking of Queen Elizabeth, but the Queen, or the group that had perhaps the most 'theatrical frontman that the history of rock memories. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the birth of the Queen, formed in 1971. Freddie Mercury What can I say of him that already 'has not been said? He WAS the Queen, the pulsating soul, the clown, the mediator, the actor, composer, experimenter contamination pop / rock / opera, the animal stage, the same lyricism and pathos that could put all his performance ... his songs that made us great heart beat, and still excites us. On 24 November this year also marks the 20th anniversary of his death ... and no one 'could never match his skill in trying to replace it. He was just one ... And I think I speak for many when I say, "Freddie, have already passed 'twenty years .... but we miss you guys a lot ..."
0 comments:
Post a Comment