Sunday, February 20, 2011

Age Of Empire 3 Copy World

repentance of Erika and Omar

By the end of 2011 Erika De Nardo could leave prison Cabbage. Beyond 'the fact that the repentance of those two crazies criminals (because it' s this what you are, do not change the past), I located some legitimate doubt, I think, only in Italy so we have a justice 'permissive accommodating. Add that, Omar Favaro, Erika's boyfriend at the time and 'free for a year now. But how can I say? For those who do not remember the crime committed 21 February 2001 (tomorrow marks the tenth anniversary of the tragic event), Erika, with the complicity 'Omar, kill' his mother and brother with 97 well stab wounds. Now there is talk of repentance for Erika, who has become aware of what he did (at least that 'some pundits say), which is almost can reason with a cold calculation of constant observation or months, a rotten and diseased brain ... kill those who gave their lives and 'action over' horrendous that the human being can commit. Want to know my opinion? For me it would never have gone out, pity 'for her? She perhaps felt pity 'for her mother and brother? I have nothing else to add.

0 comments:

Post a Comment